At present I would like to introduce to you one of the most profitable free to play - games: the double Golden Joystick - winner "League of Legends" by Riot Games!
League of Legends is a MOBA-Game (Multiplayer Online Battle Area), which is oriented towards the famous Warcraft 3 - Map "Protection of the Ancients".
For those who by no means played DotA (are there any?) and who don't know the game concept I'll clarify it in detail:
League of Legends doesn't put high necessities on your PCs. You need at the least:
- processor with 2 GHz - 1 GB RAM, - DirectX 9.0 capable video card, - 750 MB free onerous disk area, - DSL or comparable
Create an account either on the server EU West, EU Nordic/East or US, relying on the place you live. You can too create an account on US while living in Europe but you will experience increased pings then. I give you a link to create an account in my author's bio. Choose a reputation (always the hardest part) and a pleasant picture and off you go!
There are 2 teams 5 gamers (there are more game modes, but they don't seem to be necessary in the beginning because as a newbie you need to start with 5vs5 to learn the gameplay). Before each match you all select a "champion" who is the character you need to use in battle. Dependant in your private preferendes it may be e.g. an undead mage, a giant granite golem, a bit boy using on a Yeti, a courageous knight and plenty of more.All in all there are greater than 80 (!) different champions and each second week one is added.
Every champions has 4 totally different talents (three normal and one additional strong, the "Ultimate") and a passive, which he has for the reason that beginning. You learn the skills by leveling up ingame and your max champion stage is 18 which means that you've 5 factors in each regular potential and 3 in your ultimate.
You obtain experience for levelling up by:
1. Being near when enemy minions or neutral monsters are killed by your troops (it's not necessary to kill them yourself!)
2. killing or assisting to kill enemy champions
In the beginning you generally play no matter you like, later it is useful to communicate with your teammembers before the match begins so that you've a balanced setup and never 5 champions of the identical kind.
The different kinds of champions are roughly:
1. Mages ("AP Carries": AP means skill energy, they mainly deal magical damage with their abilities)
2. Fighters ("AD Carries": AD means Attack Damage, they primarily deal bodily damage with their autoattacks)
3. Tanks (They're onerous to kill and defend their very own carries, for instance by gorgeous or taunting the enemies)
4. Supports (They've either buffs or heals to support their carries and hold them alive)
5. Junglers (They do not begin within the lane but within the jungle and support their teammates by ganking and ambushing the enemies)
The interesting level is: Relying on the gadgets you equip on your champions they're typically able to fulfill completely different roles!
At first you do not have personal champions, but every week there are 10 free ones which everyone can use. After some matches you should buy extra champions with influence points (IP) within the shop. I will come to this later.
The map has 3 completely different lanes, which lead from your personal to the enemy base. On these lanes there are several Towers which it's essential to destroy earlier than you may attack the base itself. As a assist your fundamental building ("Nexus") spawns minion waves in brief intervals which provide help to in fights. Between the lanes there is the "jungle", where neutral monsters are located. For those who kill these you obtain gold and/or momentary buffs.
As soon because the match begins everyone has a few minute to spend his beginning capital on items in the shop.
This doesn't take long since you don't have a lot gold within the beginning. There are other ways to earn gold in the game:
1. Everyone receives gold over time
2. Killing enemy minions or impartial monsters (here it is important to give them the ultimate blow, the so referred to as "lasthitting")
3. Killing or helping to kill enemy champions
4. Destroying enemy buildings (towers and inhibitors -> destroying them makes your minions stronger)
5. There are several items which grant you further revenue (the so referred to as gold/5 items -> they give you 1 gold each 5 seconds)
In the event you destroy the enemy essential constructing (Nexus) your team wins. For being able to assault the Nexus, however, you must destroy all three towers and the inhibitor on at the very least one lane and the two towers which shield the Nexus. So it isn't one of the best thought to hunt the enemy champions 24/7 for those who don't push the lanes at the similar time. An average match takes 30-45 minutes, not often more than an hour. As soon as the match reaches minute 20 it is also potential to surrender.
More game modes are a 3vs3 and a pretty new domination map ("Dominion") where you must capture and defend sure points. In addition there are ranked modes for gamers with summoner level 30 (clarification follows) in which you receive an Elo depend relying on your wins and losses. For learners I extremely suggest the traditional 5vs5 map!
The summonersleague of legends tee shirts
of Legends additionally has an RPG part. You don't only choose a reputation and a picture for yourself (you're a so referred to as "summoner", don't combine it up with the "champions") but you're additionally able to degree up yourself and purchase small buffs with Influence Points (IP).